Sunday, January 22, 2012

General life update

Sorry for the infrequent posts lately, but, well, I'm lazy.  However, a few things of note have happened lately:

1. I'm in Seattle - My long saga of finding a job has (hopefully) ended for a while as I got an offer from Amazon to work for them as a Software Development Engineer.  I moved to Seattle this past week and I start work on Monday.

2. My leg is (healing from being) fractured - In my distance build-up while training for a half-marathon last fall, I got a stress fracture in my leg (hence the abrupt halt in the Twitter updates about my running).  I was in a brace for a few weeks and on Monday get to start running (small amounts, sticking to a schedule) again.

That's about it for now, on the news-of-my-life front.  More will I'm sure come as I settle into place up here in Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment