Monday, November 29, 2010

Adulthood...

...is sneaking up way too fast. Boo. I just applied for graduation from UVA and that really drove home the realization that I enter the real world, or at least something vaguely resembling it, next year, and I don't feel prepared at all.

Anyway, I realized today that I hadn't blogged in a while, so here's a quick overview of recent moderately-noteworthy events in my life, in no particular order:
1. I will have a job next year.
2. I will graduate in the spring, unless I fail a combined five classes this semester and next.
3. I took the CS GRE a few weeks ago, even though I'm not going to grad school right now. No word yet on how I did.
4. Next semester I'll be taking Widely Applied Physics 2 instead of Computational Physics 2. I'll also be taking Advanced SCUBA and I'll be TAing a CS class.

I haven't been doing as much photography this semester as I'd like, but here are a couple pictures that I took and slightly edited for my Computational Photography class:









No comments:

Post a Comment